Was too busy to note the following interesting stories the last few days:
- TiVo to get solution for Switched Digital Cable Nets, coming Q208
- TiVo interface coming to PC via Nero deal
- TiVo announces 3Qtr results, still losing millions 🙁
- Verizon to offer, "Any Apps, Any Device" option for customers (but at what cost)?
- Wired is spinning up its Video Division. IPTV for everybody!
- Xbox 360 Backwards compatbility update adds support for 80 add’l classic games
- Quad CableCard Tuner systems from Inteset for Media Center announced