First, please put your hands together for Windows XP Media Center Edition’s Online Spotlight debut in Hong Kong. It’s a great start for a potentially large market.
As planning enters it’s fevered pace across many businesses for CES, we can’t help but ask why the powers that be didn’t move it to the pre-Thanksgiving spot previously occupied by Comdex. Perhaps something about not wanting to kill holiday sales for “last years” goodies? Oh well, the teams continue to toil.
But wait, there’s more happening internationally, and it’s not even CES-time yet! The latest updates to Online Spotlight this week from around the world:
– mceWeather has been added to France and Switzerland.
– TV Norges and Scandinature have been added in Norway.
– TVOnTime has been added in Denmark
– New offer added for KMS (Sudoku) in all the locales.
– Movielink offers updated.
For those asking, yes I will be at CES, but not in the booth- mostly in partner meetings. More details and itinerary to come soon. I hear an MCE enthusiast party is in the works – more details on that later.