Here’s a quick roundup of digital media items from this week:
- Here’s a new episode of The Media Center Show with an interview with Matt Goyer from the MCE team. Lots of interesting things here.
- mNewsCenter RSS for MCE is now available
- Everyone seems to be opening up their API’s these days – Orb is the latest
- In-stat report says Digital Terrestrial and Free To Air Sat will give PC Tuner market a boost – $3.7B in 2009, 42.6% CAGR. Credits MCE’s traction.
- Barb Bowman writes about Windows Connect Now technology.
- Parks’ report says 4M US HH’s now engaging in digital video editing every month.